The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 898 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/04/06
Cute the way your worked coffee stains on the kitchen floor to get Katy on her knees for God. Nicely done.
05/06/06
Wow! That was such a powerful piece of writing. Keep it up... I was captivated from the first sentence!
Very good story. You might try and put some spaces between the paragraphs and conversations for easier reading. Great message, one we should all think about. keep writing.
Good job. I liked that she was ready to let the coffee stain wait for something more important. Watch the spaces between the paragraphs. It makes it more difficult to read.
05/11/06
Some writers might preach at their readers, telling them only the part Katy heard God say. But, by writing a real-life story and making the message part of their conversation you created a simply brilliant read. I think I'd like to live in Katy's small town, too! :)
I'm impressed! You did a fabulous job on thies piece. My only suggestion is that you break up the paragraphs a little more and my the main character's thoughts in italics, so the reader doesn't experiance any problems in the flow of your story. That said, well done! I really enjoyed the ending!