The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1430 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Your writing conveys first-hand knowledge of the excruciating pain that sexual abuse causes. It brought tears to my eyes. Perhaps your words can only be truly appreciated by someone else who has gone through a similar situation. Thank you for your words which explain the true blessings of the Master Healer. Don't stop writing. Many need to hear your message.
02/08/06
I had mixed emotions reading this one. It truly a message that needs to come out of the closet, so to speak. Thank you for sharing your heart in such a special way through Jesus. God bless you! littlelight
02/09/06
Difficult to read, but a masterpiece nevertheless. Very, very good.
02/09/06
One more thing: you telegraph your ending with your title. It's a very artistic title, but if you want the ending to hit the readers as they "get there", you might want to change it. Your call. Great piece of writing.
02/10/06
You have conveyed so realistically a very sad reflection of our society. Hopefully it would be read by some of the abusers.
02/13/06
Gripping, sad, haunting. But Jesus will prevail. Too many abuses occur daily in this world. Thank you for sharing a well-written story. Is there truth in it? I agree with the comment re: the title as it tells the ending before we get there.