The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 903 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/17/06
What a marvelous testimony! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

You might consider ending with your next-to-last paragraph, as that's when the "oomph" moment is.

Good job!
01/17/06
THis was an excellent testimony! I agree about the ending too..stopping it without the last paragraph. I think also you could expand more on this sometime as it seems like there was a wealth of information and emotions ...like your dad being murdered...and how you moved on with it...to really develop.
01/19/06
I liked this piece. It captures, I think, the spirit of the topic very well. I like it mostly because it it YOUR story, which is always one worth sharing. It is hard to place as much content as you show here with the word limit on these Challenges. It raising those questions, "What to cut, what to keep"

I think you kept good stuff.

Well done.
01/21/06
A testimony worth sharing and you did a good job of taking us along your life. Expanding on specific times in your life could add that much more for the reader to relate to, and bravo to you for taking us on this personal and painful way back Home.
Powerful testamony written well - a little polishing needed here and there, but very
moving. God bless.