The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1112 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/21/14
Clever way to bring the topic forward. I enjoyed the "journaling" style in this entertaining entry.

Well done.

God bless~
08/21/14
I liked the insight into the mind of a procastinator. Your story made me laugh. I really enjoyed reading it. Nice job.
But we all may experience it to some degree.

Enjoyable piece. (Should I believe the final remarks?)

You had a good imagination while writing this piece.

Imagination is good to exercise.
THAT. WAS. AWESOME.

It made me laugh and then think seriously, in the same short space of words.

That was inordinately clever. Are you quite sure it was fiction? I think you must have stolen my diary...I mean...er...did somebody say chocolate? :P

Seriously, though, this was very good. I think it deserves to be a winner. Somehow I think you will be joining us in the Masters Level soon... :)
08/28/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 14 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
This is brilliant. I love your tongue-in-cheek humor. You had me giggling and chuckling throughout the entire read. You nailed the topic and did a wonderful job of developing the MC. I could see a teensy tiny bit of me in her. This was wonderful from beginning to end. For one of your first submissions, you did incredibly well in an especially competitive week. To rank 14 overall is quite good. It's a bit rarer to see level one writers ranking that high. It really shows you have a beautiful gift and I've no doubt God has amazing plans for you.
09/22/14
I saw this one last week, but couldn't quite get around to commenting on it.
Congratulations on your placing, for I'm sure you'll quickly move through the FW ranks. well done.
10/13/14
What a terrific entry... well deserved kudos... looking forward to having you in Masters soon... I am sure it will not take you long!
10/13/14
What a terrific entry... well deserved kudos... looking forward to having you in Masters soon... I am sure it will not take you long!