The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 662 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
That was lovely. An insightful illustration of the power of words.

Thank you for sharing this!
The theme was followed to the end.

Yes, we need to let the Holy Spirit guide us in what to say and how to say it.

When a person know a little about Jesus already we can let the Holy Spirit bring a person to obedience by suggesting they read the book of Acts. There are many examples that will teach them.

Your writing would make a good encouragement for each of us to watch our words.
08/02/14
Well done and well said. I enjoyed this and the important message you brought forward.

God bless~
08/03/14
I enjoyed your writing very much. I have seven children and appreciate anyone taking the time to be concerned about their salvation. My wife and I have shed many a tear for those children. It is comforting to know that there are other Christians that care for their souls also. Great job. God bless.
08/04/14
I liked your use of dialog, it always adds a natural feel. Your introduction comment about
"as a little rudder can change the course of a huge ship, a few words can change the course of a life." is an excellent statement, and prompts the reader to "think" about it. Your conclusion tied everything together...great work!
08/05/14
Your article touched me. I have always been concerned about the feelings of others and prefer to say nothing rather than say anything that would hurt, even when others might be hurting me. I am happy that there are people like you who can make a difference to a hurting world, especially the youth. May God richly bless you and the work your are doing.