The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 509 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/13/14
So many of these entries this week have similar stories in unorthodox methods of "throwing children in to swim" -- it makes me nervous to read, I must confess...but so very glad that it worked out in the end! And, she became a Dolphin trainer, how wonderful!

Well written entry and certainly on topic.

God bless
That first time is always scary, isn't it? Great job at capturing the emotions in here and I love the approach to the devotional topic without being too serious, it manages to get the point across very nicely.

I loved the fact that jumping in the deep did not scar her, but she was able to get something good out of it in the end. Nice take on the topic. Thanks for sharing!
03/17/14
Very good illustration of how Christ challenges us to get out of the boat and trust!
Life stories make nice starting points for teaching lessons.

Yes, when we see Jesus as Lord, we will want to obey his commands.

The article seemed well constructed and easy to read.
03/21/14
Congratulations on Highly Commended
03/21/14
Thank you for all the feedback and taking the time to read my article. Looking forward to future challenges.