The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 471 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/13/14
I felt the anointing on this lovely and inspring poem of "love and devotion" to the Lord.

Amazingly beautiful, and moving! Thank you for your mesmerizing and powerful poem.

God bless~
03/14/14
Powerful imagery of God's saving grace.

For me, it would have been more readable if your poem would have been divided into stanzas.
03/14/14
This is a lovely article that you wrote. It covers every aspect of emotions from the redeeming qualities that Jesus accepts and the human emotions and experiences that we feel. Your article is fantastic.

One typo I saw close to the bottom was you had were when it should've been where. Also you had this listed as fiction. The devotional such as this is nonfiction. You're a great writer keep it up!
I would like to see some periods. This would tell me a new sentence would start on the next line. Without periods each line could be the start of a sentence. If each sentence is used as the start of a new sentence, some interesting statements are made.

Or a space between sentences or stanzas.

We have to be careful not to grieve the Holy Spirit.

Keep your heart in heaven and your eyes in His word.
03/17/14
Excellent poem.Keep it up.
03/19/14
WOW Loved this entry.
I sensed God all through it.
Congratulations -whether it is placed or not it is a beautiful love poem.
Keep writing for all our sakes.
03/21/14
Congratulations on 3rd place