The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 321 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/14
Jesus' words are powerful and for our benefit in knowing what's to come, and how to prepare.

You've put together a fine piece describing such circumstances, and were certainly on topic.

Well done.

God bless~
A good Bible study that stands as an encouragement as well as a warning for all.

The chosen verses were well used as reference points.

This type of material may not be classified as a devotional but short articles of teaching and encouragement. These are needed sometimes before devotionals are effective.

Our lives need to be heading in the right direction, in order for God's promises to "kick in".
Congratulations on ranking 6th in your level. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
I enjoyed this. It was well organized and gave me a sense that not only do you know your Bible well, but you have a sincere desire to help others understand before it's too late. The only red ink I might offer would be to include a touch of either your testimony or even examples of the direction today's world is heading. Although sad, unfortunately it is true that readers tend to skip over pieces with a lot of Scripture in them. You did a great job of writing on topic. You made me stop and think which is always a good thing. I look forward to reading more of your work.