The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 604 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/14/13
Beautiful devotional. Thanks for sharing your experience. I agree the Bible is an expanse of Ocean and beyond, and so powerful in our existence, and far beyond any "building or church" can provide. Christ, the true church, and His word and His ways are the true desires of the hearts of Christians. Your message so clearly shows that.

Wonderful job.

God bless~

11/15/13
Wonderful devotional. We all need the church and the church needs us! It is beyond the fishbowl--it does lead to lakes and oceans and beyond.
11/16/13
Awesome job.

I pray that we all can move beyond the fish bowl, and grow into all that God has for us.

Keep Writing
11/16/13
Preach!!!

This is indeed a beautiful sermon. I can see this being presented from the pulpit on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

I like the unique take on the topic. This piece is not really about transparency or being seen by the public; but rather about broadening our territory, branching out from our comfort zone, and going for bigger things.

Well done and keep writing.
11/20/13
I hadn't thought about the fishbowl being a confined space. Thanks for sharing~great devotional!
Congratulations on ranking 6th in your level! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)