The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 827 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/07/13
Wow - this was a powerful and intense story. The Lord brought the child into the MC's life because He believes in the MC.

Excellent writing. This had an authentic tone, and if so...may the Lord continue to give you the wisdom and strength to minister to your daughter while providing love and guidance.

Thanks for sharing.

God bless you~
A good life story of love but firmness.

Sometimes the softer spoken words are heard more easily.

Continue your writing and your calmness in the storms of life.
A fitting title, on topic and a compelling read. Well done.
11/12/13
I love the honesty of this piece. I didn't even notice the "writing" because I was connected to the story.
I enjoyed reading this story. It kept my attention.

My first thought was--she's thirteen. Thirteen is thirteen is thirteen....we've all been there.
Beautiful and poignant. . .
11/12/13
I feel that this story is based on personal experience. Beautifully written and interesting characters. Unique subject for the topic too. Great job.
11/13/13
Great story, I have friends who work with foster children sounds like many a venting session I've had with them. :)
11/14/13
Taryn Congratulations!
I was thrilled to see your story with a well deserved blue ribbon!
God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 16 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 16 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)