The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 698 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a clever way to take the reader on the journey from a positive pregnancy test to the agonizing miscarriage to faith in God. This is one of those pieces that needs to be read twice today fully appreciate all the nuances. I think you covered the topic In a creative way. Pregnancy is the epitome of expectations.
And I remember after about 68 years that I was to have had another sister.

Powerful.

For ease of reading, what would it look like with capital "AM's and "PM's"

The ending may bring peace to any who have experienced this.

07/22/13
Unique approach to the topic; excellent example of expecting, then bitter disappointment. You leave it with a hopeful and faith filled ending, though. Good writing.
07/23/13
Aww...this was so clever and so different in the approach to the topic, and yet completely on topic. It was a pleasure to read. Thanks.

God bless~
07/24/13
You do a great job showing as opposed to telling, bringing us up to that "expectation" part, knowing there will be a let down at the end. The line about "one mommy" expecting her baby is in heaven wraps it up beautifully.
07/25/13
Congrats! God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 4th in level 1 and 33 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)