The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 784 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed this story. The title intrigued me and I smiled at the pacing of the MC. It is obvious that her heart is in the right place and she is eager to comfort her friend.

You had some little technical mistakes When a new person is speaking, make sure you start a new paragraph even if the person only said a word or two. I think you missed a capital letter on one of the names too. These are all things a critique group or challenge buddy could help you with. If you can't find one on the message boards, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help.

I really liked your message. Even with something modern (the diagnosis not actually the disorder) the Bible still holds the answers. When you stop and think about it, it's pretty amazing but then God does have the upper hand and knows our needs way before we realize them ourselves. Thank you for sharing this endearing story.
You have a very interesting story here. I like the characters that you created, and the situation is intreging. I was distracted by the way that you used quote marks. I'm standing in line with Shann. If you need some help, PM me and I'll do my best to help. You really have done a good job with this topic.
12/05/12
The Lord has plans for us and they are to make us prosper...and to excel. And, they are for our good. This was a very good entry with compelling thoughts and messages. Thank you

God bless~
12/05/12
A very compelling story. I like the way you used scripture to show how to overcome every difficulty in Kyle's disorder. Also you used the disorder to show how God can allow him to bloom. I also like the way your confidence and positive attitude in the Lord was able to bring Sherrie around from concentrating on the Doctor's diagnosis to Christ's healing. Well done!