The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 574 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/25/12
I loved this entry! Great job, this was so good on many different levels. And, although it was a serious message...I had to laugh about your husband snoring away during the power outage.
It made me think of my hubby who has slept through many! LOL.

Thank you for this well written and significant piece. God Bless~
You have the makings of good devotion here. I like how you start with a personal story.

However you have quite a few little errors from things like driveway being one word to forgotten punctuation. You also switch the tense from present to past and back again. You have some good basic ideas here but could use a challenge buddy or a critique group to help you catch the little errors and things like repeating the same words in one paragraph.

The basics of punctuation and what-not can easily be learned or caught by a good proofreader. What you can't teach someone is how to come up with interesting topics and matching Bible verses to prove your points. You definitely have that. I have a feeling you think about what God is putting on your heart and pray about it before you begin writing. that is super important because you never know how God will use your words to make a huge difference in someone's life. Keep writing!