The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 550 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/12/12
My condolences on your significant loss. And, thank you for sharing a piece of your heart with us.

That passage that you read to give you strength is powerful. Psalms are soothing and reconfirming of God's love and Sovereign nature. I am glad He gave you the peace you needed to take you through the process.

Your mom is at peace dancing with the angels...you will keep her in your heart always until you meet again one day.

Thank you for this moving and touching story.

God bless you,

Camille~
This is beautiful. There is nothing like grief during the holidays to make on weary. The Christmas after my mom died was so difficult. You did a wonderful job capturing all of that emotional turmoil.
Your article was beautiful,sad, heartwarming, encouraging and touching. It made me think of my own mother who is still with me but about how terribly bad I will miss her when she is no longer here. So sorry for your loss.
05/14/12
Those first holidays are always so difficult. Great scripture references and descriptions of the emotional upheaval that death brings. God bless you and thank you for sharing this entry.