The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 511 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/08/12
This was a very heartwarming story. At first I wondered if it would hold my interest because you were just talking; however, it did keep my interest. I have gone through some of which you write and I know the frustration. When the person who hired the MC responds that she/he is hired, you forgot the first set of quotes around that statement. Other than that, I thought your story read very smoothly.
03/09/12
I loved this! What a beautifully written entry. It held significant meaning and delivered a powerful message. God HIS TIME and HIS WILL. Waiting on God's word and His instructions, will bring us to where we ultimately need to be.

Loved it! Great job.

Thank you. God Bless~
This is a good essay. You make many valid points.

Make sure you start a new paragraph each time a new person speaks. Also save exclamation points for dialog. Also putting words in all caps isn't as powerful as using strong words to get your message across.

Your last paragraph was really powerful and packed a wonderful punch. I can tell you have a passionate belief in those words.
03/11/12
This was a very touching story. Thank you for sharing your heart. Great job!