The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1347 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
The only buts there should be
are the ones worn by you and me, and they're spelled with an extra "t".:)
Very true message here! I really like this one-well written, could be used as a short devotional...
Thank the Lord that,"Yeah but.." is not in His vocabulary as you said. Keep up the encouraging and insightful writing. Amen!
01/26/12
What a wonderful message! So well written, I loved this. Very creative.
Nicely done. God Bless~
01/27/12
This is good. I can relate, too many yeah buts, in my vocabulary.
This is a great bit of writing! I think that internal argument is one we all can relate to.

I did think you had tiny typo- shouldn't it be thanks in all things?

You nailed the topic in a very creative way. It's well-written and so clever. You really touched my heart.
01/28/12
Found the inner struggles between right and personal justifications very relatable. Nice work.

Be careful of typos.
I have this problem, and many of us do too.
Yeah, but this isn't a thrown stone, it's simply a comment.

Believe you meant things in the line
"Apostle Paul told us to give thanks in all thanks"

Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more of your entries in the future.
01/31/12
Great message. Keep writing, listen to the critiques and you'll grow and grow! Good job! God bless!
No nonsense, fluff or overly descriptive phrases here - just the bare boned TRUTH
Thanks
02/01/12
You really nailed our excuses. Well written, good job.
02/02/12
Congratulations on your ribbon! Nice job
God Bless~
02/02/12
Pam, this is excellent. I agree with the person who suggested this could be used as a devotional, it's very powerful. I will really be thinking today about my attitude towards others, and God, and checking my "yeah, but" count...could be scary I think! Well done.