The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1148 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/29/11
I really, really love this. So very well done. While, I could comment on how well written it is, the strongest element to me is the story it tells. Wow! The point you make is supreme. Splendid.

Mona
12/29/11
Brilliant and just so beautifully written. I loved this entire story, message and the clever way you utilized the topic.
It held me captive from the very first paragraph, to the very last word! Great job.
God Bless you~
12/30/11
Very good.


I liked the hope left at the end.
Simply wonderful! I enjoyed your creative interpretation of the topic. It flows smoothly, and I love the ending and the reminder that when things aren't going well, returning to our faith will bring us peace again.Keep writing:)
This brought tears to my eyes. It really fit with my life and gave me goosebumps. The only thing I might change is the title as it kind of gives away the ending. Perhaps I Blinked or In a Minute would fit it. Outstanding job. You really tugged at my heart. This is one of my all time favorites.
01/04/12
This is magnificent writing. I, too, had tears in my eyes as I read and found the hope of God in times of trials. I believe this is a wonderful example of what it is to take the week's topic and bring it to life, to speak to the reader. You achieved this exceedingly well.

Well done indeed.
Beautiful! Excellent job building the progression from beginning to end.
01/05/12
Oh I am so glad this won, I loved it! Congratulations on your well deserved first place win. God Bless you~
01/06/12
I loved this! Excellent job and congratulations!