The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 775 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/19/11
God is there, yes, even in the wilderness. A very inspiring article.
05/20/11
Beautiful. So often I need the kind of comfort God gave Elijah. So glad He is the same God. Very nice!
Thank you so much for writing this:) It has really touched a place in my spirit today. I am feeling a lot like that at the moment-though I know I can go on in Gods grace! Just need to remember how to rest in Him again:) I actually finished my entry for next week, and it included 'do not be afraid o worm jacob'-one of the bible strories I cling to but keep forgetting in my humaness:( How funny how God works! So AWESOME! I hope you win this week. If not -you have won someones sanity back-so thanks again!
05/21/11
Wonderful message. It fit so well into this weeks theme. It was very refreshing and uplifting.
In the midst of hard times and Depression I like to read the words of other writers. I want to thank you for bringing me back the reminder that God is my hope and will lift me up. Thank you so much.
05/23/11
Wonderful! a winner in my book :-) the descriptions of that barren place in the dry seasons of the soul is spot on!
05/26/11
a winner in my book :-) and the judges too...congrats on Ist place... now you move up to level two
05/26/11
Congratulations on your well deserved first place beginner winning meditation.