The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 770 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a day! I like how you showed even Pastors are human and have bad days. You have a nice subtle sense of humor. I enjoyed the giggles but I think you could have been a tad more off the wall with your humor. Overall you had a great message and managed to say it without coming off as preachy!
02/03/11
I couldn't stop laughing with this one. You did a great job. Keep up the good work!
02/05/11
That was quite some day. I had a similar experience a couple of weeks ago, but not nearly as dramatic.

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at some things that happened, like the water spilling on your pants. I was really laughing with you, not at you. The other day I dripped Subway dressing down my coat.

I am really glad God is control! I hope you never experience a day like that again.
02/06/11
What a challenging 24hrs! i have had that type of experience before going to do Christian work.
if i was to be picky i would say that it don't not read like a diary entry more as a explanation of his day and the letter like way of signing off also made it less like a standard diary entry. This is a minor point but as you used the title Don's diary..