The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1056 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Such a sweet poem and it describes the WOW very well.
Well done.
This is outstanding. It has a beautiful flow to it and an incredible message. You have a great gift to be able to write such an intense poem.
Lovely poem!
Awesome poem in every respect and I loved your Title!
03/20/10
I like the 5-line structure of this poem, and the unique rhyme scheme.

The meter was just a tad bumpy, but all in all this is an excellent poem. Well done!
03/21/10
Such a beautiful poem! A reminder to keep our eyes open to all the gifts God gives us every day, from the smallest taste-bud to the tallest mountain.

He has also given you a beautiful gift - keep writing and developing it!
03/22/10
Your title is beautiful and sets the tone for your wonderful thoughts in this poem. Very nice work!
O so beautiful and so true. Thank you for opening my eyes to such wonder. Keep writing - you clearly inherited the writing gene!
03/25/10
Beautiful! Great Job!
CONGRATULATIONS, My young friend, the fact that you are so young should scream how talented you are in spreading the message of God! I am impressed as always by you!
Congratulations Nicole, I'm so proud of you. Your very first entry! Don't get dissappointed the next time, because you can't do any better!
03/25/10
Well done, and a great way to make a good start. Keep at it and you work will definately shine.
This was really good! Thanks for taking me back to the simple (yet awesome) things of Him.

Congrats on your first place win, see you in level 2!
Hi Nicole. Really like this piece. Congrats on the win!!