The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 950 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/23/09
What a tender and descriptive story of this beautiful relationship between father and daughter...very good writing!
Awww, I like this. Always Daddy's little girl. Well-written.
07/25/09
What a lovely story, well written. Thanks.
07/27/09
this is such a lovely peice. I love the title as it is like a window on the authors relationship with his daughter. I also like the transition and the wat the changes from child to adult are explored. It is a heartwarming peice and very well written.
Congratulations on placing in EC with this lovely relationship story from the father's viewpoint.
07/30/09
well done. You are moving on up!
07/30/09
Sweet. Love the father's POV. Congrats on EC.
Mona
07/30/09
This is such a sweet and tender depiction of a wonderful father/daughter bond! Congratulations on your EC!!
07/30/09
What a beautiful glimpse into the loving relationship between father and daughter. Beautifully written story! It touched my heart. Congratulations on your well-deserved win! I look forward to reading more of your work!
This had my eyes welling up, in it I was enveloped. My two successful teenagers have sluffed me off for those exact boys. Your description was wonderful and captured what a Father feels when he is replaced by the years. Thanks.