The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1173 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I loved your article and the story it told. Thank you so much.
06/18/09
Congratulations on your first place win. I loved the ending line: My dearly beloved child, your joy will know no bounds and your praise will be inexpressible when I, the Holy One, am the Only One in your heart. You have pointed us in the right direction. Good job!
You have beautifully illustrated the only offering wants and accepts. Great job! Congratulation on first place - see you in Level 2 after the break. :)
Oops, the only offering GOD wants. :)
06/20/09
Hi Leslie. I just wanted to leave a quick note to congratulate you on your 1st place win in Level 1, and to let you know you also did extremely well overall, ranking 19th out of all the entries for the week.

It was a big week of entries, so you really deserve an extra pat on the back. If you would like to see the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25956

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
06/20/09
Sorry, of course I meant Allan (not Leslie!)
Wow a well deserved First Place. This is truly a beautiful entry. Congratulations.
Blessings,
Norms