The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 602 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/30/08
So true. When we run out of our own patience, He has His kind ripe for the asking.
08/30/08
So true. When we get to the end of ourselves, the fruit of His patience is ripe for the picking.
08/31/08
You've written an entry that we can all relate to!

In general, it's best not to start with a definition, especially of a common word that's generally known to your audience. And I wonder if you typed your entry directly into the submission box, hitting "enter" at the end of each line? Try typing it in your word processor, with spaces between paragraphs (like this comment), then just copy and paste into the submissions box.

It'll save you a lot of work, and your piece will look more story-like. Keep submitting--I look forwad to reading more of your stuff!
Not bad. Not sure what happened on the formatting when your article was submitted. Obviously, something went wrong.

So many new writers start off with "Webster's Dictionary" type entries that it really is a good practice to shy away from. That said, it didn't seem as worn-out in your work. You managed to pull it off.

"trails" slipped by instead of "trials" - that happens.

Keep writing.

May God bless.

Sincerely,
Dan Blankenship