The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 725 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/22/08
LOL - the last line was the best "Only the family knows she is an alcoholic too!" Too funny. Thanks for sharing.
05/23/08
A delightful story. Oreo semms to have a personality that suits her name.
The title certainly fit the subject of your article. This was funny and interesting. Nicely done.
05/23/08
"From first introduction, she stole my heart, and anything else she can get hold of."

Excellent beginning paragraph! You did a great job with this story--only small thing I noticed was your tense seemed inconsistent in some places--otherwise --great descriptions throughout!
Very funny story. Those are some treasures your dog liked to collect.
Hehe, fun story! I too, loved the last line. My dad used to have a cat that stole food. That cat would come home with drumsticks and such, lol.
05/24/08
Enjoyable. Our dog also liked to bring home "treasures." However, since my husband was a hog farmer, the "treasures" our dog brought home weren't nearly as interesting. One certainly needs a sense of humor with pets. Right? Thank you for sharing.
05/25/08
Oreo was very lucky—in many places such a lawless dog would be chained up. I thought that your description of the things turning up was masterfully done. One question though—how does a dog move a garbage can and get it the right way up afterwards.
05/29/08
I enjoy this article. You have good descriptions, a good build-up and a hilarious ending.

Thanks for writing this.
05/29/08
I enjoy this article. You have good descriptions, a good build-up and a hilarious ending.

Thanks for writing this.
05/29/08
I enjoy this article. Good descriptions, great build-up and a hilarious ending.

Thanks for writing.