The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1246 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/13/08
What a charming tale that perfectly captured the topic. Well done.
Oooh, I can just see this illustrated as a children's book. Well done!
03/14/08
Adorable story! And now we know how those mouse traps get tripped and the cheese gone!! God bless :)
03/14/08
I enjoyed this very much! Absolutely "Mouse"terful!
So glad Moe chose to listen. Nice job. :)
03/17/08
This was such a delightful story...I can see the illustrations in my mind to accompany this great children's story. Kudos!
03/17/08
Oh so very cute. My kids think it is funny, they want to read it again at bedtime.
Such a cute story! And a perfect illustration of the topic. Nice!
03/17/08
This was really creative and your ending was very good too. (Just a note: you only need one line space between paragraphs and dialogue.)
So much fun! I enjoyed this delightful tale. Great job. :)
03/17/08
What ingenius mice! That's why my traps are always sprung without anything being caught!
(smile) There's a space between the paragraphs, but maybe too big. Just put one line between, not two. You'll get it soon. It took me awhile too.
This story is adorable. Thank you for writing it.
This was a fun and delightful tale, with a much happier outcome than my cat and mouse tale. :-)
Loved the names of your wee ones. Great lessons all 'round. Thanks for this delightful entry.
i thought was a funny story especially about the part where Fluffy was missing from it's cage.