The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1126 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/28/08
This is very well-written. We all have at least one Mrs. Rothchild in our churches! Great job in presenting the topic!
Laury
03/03/08
Boy, did you hit the nail on the head with this entry! Great characterizations and the dialogue is very natural as well. I really enjoyed reading this entry!
03/03/08
Well, you are definately on-topic with this one. Hopefully a few "Mrs.Rothschilds" will read this.
03/03/08
I absolutely love this story! Sounds like a nursery I used to help in. Thanks for sharing this.
So astute! What a reminder to be thankful for all out Mrs. Rothchilds. Keep up the good words.
What a great job with the topic! Great dialog and characterization. The prayer at the end is priceless! Wonderful. :)
03/04/08
Excellent story—believable characters.
Well done! This was very believable and I loved the way you nailed the topic. Oh yes, we all have a Mrs. Rothchild (or two) at church. Great job.
03/04/08
Very well-written with great descriptions and realistic thought patterns throughout.
Wonderful story, true to the topic. Very well written. Hopefully this will open the eyes of all the Mrs. Rothschilds out there.
This was good. And you know, every church has a Mrs. Rothchild in it.
I enjoyed your story--right on topic, and with a wonderful message. I love how you so cleverly showed Mrs. Rothchild's selfishness. The ending to your prayer was a perfect summation.
03/05/08
Excellent story with a good message!
Heehee, I like how your title was cute. I was waiting for the twist and props to Ashley for praying for Mrs. Rothchild. I liked the friendly setting and the characters of this piece. They were really well done, especially Ashley and her morning thoughts. Very realistic. ^_^