The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 957 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/21/08
Great title, very moving testimony.
02/22/08
WOW! what a wonderful testimony to God's wonderful love and forgiveness. It seems a true story; I'm so glad you are finding your way in the Lord. It seems it's Satan that cut his nose off here. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
02/22/08
Amen! Incredible testimony! Thank you for sharing that with us! Beautiful story of the Lord's redemption. God bless! :)
02/22/08
Wow! What a story!
Isn't our God great? We don't always know why He lets us go through our trials, but we can know that somehow it was for good.
Thank you for sharing this.
Keep writing.
02/23/08
Thank you for sharing this story. Keep writing.
A powerful, moving testimony. I'm so glad you got your "nose" back. :) Thank you for sharing!!
Wow. This story really moved me. I could feel the emotion in it.

Though I am sorry to hear about all the pain you experienced, I was thrilled to hear about how God began to turn things around for you. I really appreciate you sharing this story! It has encouraged me.
Your story brings to life the saying that "If you feel far from God, it's not God who moved." You were fortunate to hear Him and turn to Him. :)
02/26/08
You have been through many trails in your life. I really like how you used Job in your comparison, especially your ending with God giving you back even more than you lost. Thank you for sharing this.
02/26/08
Your title is a very provoking eye-opener to begin with. There is nothing more moving than the grace of God revealed in someone's personal story. YOu did a great job writing this, and I hope it ministers to many.
Wonderful testimony. It's amazing how his love never leaves us. He's always there to welcome us back.