The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1143 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/13/07
I just want to hug the narrator and I could see the scene so clearly. As a nurse I see so many trauma victims and have seen moms like this often. You expressed this situation so well and thank God you didn't let the anger win. Very well done
08/14/07
Your descriptions are clear and the narrative is filled with strong emotions. Well written.
08/16/07
Congratulations, Terri, on placing 1st in Level 1! Your story is certainly a strong testimony to the healing power of God. It's wonderful! If you'd like to sign on to the FaithWriters Message Boards, you'll be able to read the listings of winners. Go to the Writing Challenge, and then to the Weekly Results & Highest Rankings. Again, a moving story and a worthy win!
08/16/07
Thank you for sharing this! You have an amazing testimony here and this is very well written. Congratulations on first place.
08/16/07
Congratulations. Great job writing this. I felt in the read that it might have been too close to home to turn it into something else...seemed the story was wanting to be unbound, but the story was very well done.
Whoa, is this good, so right to the heart. Congratulations on winning 1st place, you deserve it, this is awesome-great detail, description and most of all; how you show the narrator facing and hancing over her anger to the One who can fix and heal all,Jesus. Praise the Lord. Tremendous. Great work.:0)
08/17/07
Congratulations, Terri! Not only did you come in first place in beginners (which you know!), but your entry was also 20th overall. That is quite an accomplishment! You can see the top 15 for each level and the top 40 overall in the "Weekly Results and Highest Rankings" forum on the Faithwriters' message boards.
Anger is so hard to release and your told your story well.