The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1060 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/12/07
Well done--an inspiration to the rest of us who were unable to attend this event. You did a good job of writing it up. The suspense at the start was good and there were some very good word choices. Awesome!
Beautiful! We fasted for the 40 days, but were unable to take part in this monumental moment for the church! THANK YOU! This made me feel as though I too was there! May the call shake the nations!
Again, THANK YOU!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
You captured the moment for all of us who could not be there and communicated it with passion and clarity.
Well done!
Your account took me right there, feeling the heat and the humility of the hearts return to God. If only this would happen in every city across our Nation who needs to return to our roots and to God. Thank you.
07/17/07
Wow. What a strong narrative testimony. Well done.
07/17/07
Wow. You really put us there with your good descriptions. The beginning was great--it hooked me in and made me wonder. Good job!
Great descriptions... I especially like that first paragraph.
Great descriptions from beginning to end. You can feel the excitement. Excellent writing.
07/17/07
Very, very vivid. I truly felt like I was right there.
07/17/07
Your descriptions had me walking in your footsteps. Great writing!
Very nice. Great descriptions. Thanks for sharing about this powerful day.
Excellent description here for a momentous occasion.
I will echo those before me in saying WOW! This is amazing. Excellent writing, thank you for sharing such a beautiful piece. ^_^
I am so grateful for people as yourself who, in yor words, "stand in the gap for many who could not, and those who would not." What a blessing you are and what a blessing to read the account of what you've done.
What a tremendous sight. I could feel the pulse of the MC.