The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1356 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/10/07
This is just beautiful. I love your description - it is extremely vivid. Great writing!
03/11/07
Your intriguing title and first couple paragraphs drew me in to your story. Great message!
I just loved that story. It gives me something to think about.
Aww, you tugged on my heartstrings and made me feel all gushy and gooey! (That's a good thing.) I thought at first it might get too corny, but it didn't cross that line. Just the right about of sweetness, and of course a GREAT message. Good job!
What a beautiful shopping trip! When I read the title I thought she'd entered a world with the best shopping bargains. The twist on this onew as even better than sale bargains though. It leaves a nice, slightly haunting sort of feeling. I like the touch with seeing the shopping bags and the three items. This was a wonderful entry with a great message! ^_^
Elegant writing skills! I loved it!
03/14/07
I liked that faith, hope and love were freely given to her, and that it was Jesus who “purchased it all.” Very nicely written.
03/15/07
Excellent! You told this with true skill. Nicely done. I want to read more of your work.
Your story is beautiful. You did an excellent job. I really can't tell you how to iimprove on it.
This is very, very good. I liked the the line about the items being purchased long ago. Well done.
03/15/07
Great creative story! Blessings!
03/16/07
This reminded me a little bit of a Christmas Carol, this was so creative and a message we all could embrace. Your descriptions were so strong, especially in the beginning. Great work!