The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1228 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/12/07
This was good. Interesting thoughts on the subject at hand, and written in an easy-to-understand form. There seems to be some kind of hang-up in the overall rhythm of it, though...some parts didn't "flow" quite as well as others. But definitely still a good piece.
01/13/07
Thank you for sharing your heart - I also agree that this didn't flow just right, but it was a good read!
01/15/07
This was an honest expression of your feelings and a good tie-in to the topic. You express yourself well. Keep writing!
At least if there are left-overs you can stick 'em in the fridge and eat leftovers as often as you want without anyone complaining! LOL! Good message and I know how you feel. ;-)
01/16/07
I like the repetition of "Cooking for one"--a good poetic device. Just a slight polish on the meter is all that's needed. This is both heartfelt and optimistic, very charming.
01/16/07
Interesting way to share the struggles of cooking for one! I thought your ending was cute! :)
I liked the concept, cooking for one. It's a hard task to do. I know! Little bit of polishing needed, but great humor and thoughts.