The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2033 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/17/06
This does a beautiful job of capturing the ups and downs of being a teenager.
08/22/06
This was really good. I have a teen who will turn 17 in less than 3 months and I think you captured the emotional rollercoaster really well!
08/22/06
You certainly have a knack for this style of writing. I hope you place. But there are soooo many entries in beginners!! My goodness! Yet even if you don't place, this is most excellent and does do a very good job of putting some of us back to what it was like!!!! And reminding others.
08/22/06
Great description of the ups and downs of being a teenager. You have some wonderful images here!! Brought me back to my teenage years!
08/23/06
You have a good style and a poet's heart.

The thoughts here were a little jumbled, with a handful of changes in tense adding to the confusion for the reader.

Perhaps reorganize this, concentrating a little more on the progression (maybe chronological?).

Good entry, and keep writing!
08/23/06
Bravo for you!! Extremely creative take on the valley theme. Excellent writing.
Wonderful transformation of a teen. Deep and yet soft and fleeting.