The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1723 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh, this is GREAT indeed! I didn't intend to read the whole thing while perusing the entries, but with our own daughter's wedding on the horizon, you had me from the first line! LOL! Loved it!
07/13/06
And they all lived happily ever after - separately. : - )
I loved this!! Beautiful story and another testimony as to why we should pray for Mr. or Miss Right!!
07/15/06
I would have thought that long before he got to the wedding ceremony your main man would have known what Miss Ginger’s personality was all about! She seems to be a curious choice of bride for a man who had plans to be a missionary.
07/17/06
I loved the twist...at first I thought it would be a typical wedding story. Yes, I wondered too how he could have chosen so wrongly but love is blind sometimes. Nice writing though!
07/18/06
Better late than never! Loved it!
Loved this!
Congrats on placing!
07/20/06
You are the Consummate Weaver of gripping stories, dear friend. I don't know how you make it all so very real. I couldn't be more delighted to see your name on the EC list. Am I ever going to be thrilled to have this faithwriter book in my collection!
07/20/06
Keep praising Him with your writing!!

Congratulations!!
Congrats on your well-deserved EC win.