The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2654 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You've done an excellent, creative job on the topic. I loved the title, so perfect. You kept this short and really allowed the reader to understand your message without being too wordy. very good job!
05/19/06
I can see why you are in the Master class. Your poem is superb. It is worth publishing. It is really an outstanding message.
05/21/06
This gritty ditty is very pretty – I can’t find a fault, not even an itty-bitty, If I could write something half as witty, I wouldn’t be wallowing in self-pity! :-)
05/22/06
This is great, Jan! I love the content, choice of words, flow. Wonderful. Jo
05/22/06
Excellent message, excellent use of words, Jan.
05/22/06
Very nice Jan. I did not realize you wrote poetry, too. Impressive.
05/22/06
At first I thought the "-ity's" were going to distract from the message, but they didn't.

Crafted nicely. Loved the message. Good Job!
05/22/06
Well-written poem, Jan! I liked the end where the demons are sent running. :):)

Very nice poem, short but to the point. Very well done, I enjoyed it.
Very clever, creative & out of the box!
05/23/06
Yes! Very much "out of the box," yet right on target! Wonderful creativity - but then again, I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Superb.
Blessings, Lynda
05/23/06
Very creative rhythm & rhyme scheme. Loved it! I can't believe you found so many words ending in "arity". And you wove them all together with a wonderful message. Hurray for you!!!
Oh, Jan, this is great! What a poetic treat! Love the cadence, the wonderful rhyme, and the overall light but pointed treatment of 'prosperity'! Super poem!!
05/23/06
Creative! and a touch of humor - really enjoyed it!
05/23/06
So many layers to enjoy! What a feast!

It's all been said before, but, this is really excellent work! Love those words! :)
05/23/06
Wonderful! A true portrait of prosperity.
This is wonderful. Such a creative entry. Good work.
05/24/06
Really liked this. Very nicely constructed and the word choice was right on track. Of course, the message goes without saying!
05/24/06
Bravo! Excellent in every way! Love that interruption!
05/24/06
Creative, humorous, a great work - I expected nothing less.
Ditto, ditto, and ditto. OUTSTANDING! ;-D