The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 3928 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This gave me the shivers. Wow.
05/05/06
What a clever idea, to have the same guard in both places! Really, really good story-telling here.
05/08/06
I loved this! No wonder you are in Masters.
05/08/06
That was clever, linking the two stories. I love the line, "I have overcome", when the reader is expecting that he IS overcome - very good.
05/09/06
Ahhhh! Okay! Goooood timing! Yes! What a way to tie in the sequence of events and bring them to life! Ab-solute-ly great job!
Ok. I've reread it and decided I like it. ;P
Great job. I love this believable fiction based on fact. It is easy to believe it could have happened this way.
05/09/06
Bravo... that was a great read.. will go quite well with the bible stort stories Book...Excellent...
05/09/06
Great story telling; beautifully done!
05/09/06
Good job spinning those two events together! Excellent flow. I felt for the poor doomed soldier once I saw him gong into the jail and knowing what was coming. The mark of a great writer. Nicely done!
05/09/06
Nice work, as always. Clean, clear, well crafted writing. Well done!
Truely inspiring. Great job.
05/09/06
You are certainly a master story teller. Well done!
05/10/06
Oh yes, let me add my wow to the other praises here. Nicely done and strongly crafted!
09/02/08
A very clever idea, combining the two stories the way you did. And I LOVE that line, "There is only one God with power and love." Excellent.
02/01/17
Hello Amy...What a great read. You certainly deserve to be in the "Masters" category. I have added your name to my "favourite authors." When I get time I want to read more of your stories...Blessings,
Helen...www.occupytillicome.ca
02/03/17
WOW!

Wing His Words
11/01/18
Stirring. Compelling.
Oh Lord how You used her to bring this to life!
11/19/18
Imaginatively written. Enjoyed it. Took me there.