The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 911 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/21/22
Very good. I was hooked from the beginning. An unusual take on that story. Keep on writing.
04/22/22
I really enjoyed this unique perspective for the challenge! Well done!
04/24/22
WOW! That is all I can say.
Well done!
04/24/22
Wonderfully fresh angle on the topic.
I don’t know that I will ever read Jesus’ words about the rooster crowing without thinking that I may know the dutiful chap. Lovely.
I agree with all of the above. I love how you exemplify a small realm of authority being subject to the ultimate authority.
Wow! What a great story--definitely worthy of first place!
06/26/22
Super descriptions. Riveting. This is one to remember. Thanks for writing.
06/26/22
Congrats on your editor's choice and on your quarterly win.
Marilyn, I am so thrilled to see this wonderfully creative piece receive a Best of the Best award! Congratulations!
This is superb in every way and certainly worthy of being chosen for the top three of the BOB this year. I love your descriptive phrases which makes me wonder if you're a professional writer. You surely should be recognized as such. The surprise ending was like the proverbial icing on the cake.

I'm going to enjoy reading some of your earlier entries. Congratulations on your big win!

08/02/22
You set a perfect example of how all of God's creation have a purpose in His plans. I also saw a message that, though we often think we are in control, one day all nature and mankind will yield to our God, our ultimate authority.
Good writing, keep writing!
Smooth writing with a surprising perspective on a pivotal moment in a familiar story. Good work!