The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 814 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/24/20
Just wow. This one should place high. Thank you for your dedication.
04/25/20
For such a time as this ... thanks for showing us another side in this battle.
I was looking forward to someone writing about our current situation. You really pulled in the reader to the emotional toll on the medical workers. Well done.
04/30/20
Oh Leah. You put us right in that room. Excellent writing. Prayers for you.
04/30/20
Congratulations! I could feel the quiet desperation, the reality of your situation.
05/01/20
Congratulations Leah on your 1st place. This is an extremely well-written and moving account of your very valuable work and the huge toll it takes on you and other medical staff. Not only is it well told but it is valuable in helping those of us not involved as medicos to understand the true picture. And, thank you for what you are doing!
05/01/20
Congratulations on your 1st place win! I appreciate your story on this current horrific issue we face, and explaining it so well to those of us who are safe at home. Well done!
You did an awesome job. Nice to read your work again. Congratulations on your EC. Happy Dance!
05/21/20
Congratulations on your 1st place finish, Leah! Your dedication to your patients is appreciated.