The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2236 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/19/17
WOW. I love the subtle way of describing the MCs childhood experience that explains her obsessive compulsive tendencies. Truely an excellent piece. Well done.
06/22/17
What an outstanding and 1st place worthy entry in masters level, EC, and Quarterly. You have exhibited the essence of what writing is all about.

You reached into the very soul of the MC and showed what active and reactive writing is. You showed cause and effect. You made us live the moments of the MC's actions and his feelings about those actions.

Also, you showed how others reacted to the MC's character in such a masterful way.

Congratulations!

I hope all those whose desire is to grow and learn from the best read this. Thank you for such a rich and exemplary entry. God bless.
06/24/17
What a brilliant piece of writing. Well deserved 1st place
Congratulations!
Linda
06/24/17
The MCs conversation in her head is so revealing.

Congratulations on another 1st place win, Ann.
What a beautiful well written piece. I wish I could do that and present the character so well. Congratulations and every blessing.
Very compelling, this drew me into your life and identified the weaknesses in my own. I am not sure what MC is and I in my ignorance missed that. But I still entered the disturbance and reality of this piece. I personally would have liked a little more description of the environment. But that is probably just me. Good work.
07/09/17
Oh, this is wonderful! Congrats on BOB. Again. :)
07/10/17
Predictably deserving of the highest award. What a talented and seemingly effortless writer you are.
07/10/17
Oh my WORD. This is so incredibly powerful, moving, and real. Deserving of every award it has been given - and more. Thank you, Ann, for sharing it here.
07/25/17
Wow. 💗💗💗
09/18/17
Ann,

What an outstanding piece of writing.

This is a masterpiece and is so deserving of the grand prize.
Great work here and deserving of the award. I am a learner and a story writer. I have learnt a lot on how to write short stories. Really describes how it could be for a woman. Well done