The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 930 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/04/17
I love all the little detail in this story and the way you brought in the topic, just when I was thinking you'd forgotten it. Being seduced was hilarious. Great job!
02/09/17
Congratulations Ann. I'm not at all surprised to see you in top spot. I love this story.
02/09/17
Congratulations Ann! I loved this warm story with a quiet humor that kept me smiling all the way through. No surprise here it was #1 on the EC rankings.
02/10/17
Congratulations!

You are obviously a superb writer winning week after week!

Won't you please put together in your own inimitable style...some books which your followers, including me, would love to read... and I'm positive would be on the #1 New York Times best seller list within a blink of an eye! Come on, it's time to share you with everyone!

Great job.

Blessings~
02/10/17
What a sweet story. I loved it. Congratulations!
02/13/17
Congratulations Ann! You have a superb talent, and I look forward to reading your work.

Do you have any books out?
Congrats. Loved the way you slipped in the tongue almost at the end of that very enjoyable story.
02/16/17
Congratulations Ann. Your writing makes wonderful reading, as usual.Well-deserving of its 1st place.
02/16/17
I'm proud to say that your piece brought quite a chuckle and a little wetness to the eyes of this gray-haired construction dude. Well played. The descriptors had me feeling I was sitting there with the "girls" - intruding!
02/17/17
Love the warmth that flows this story at every level, with a rug-puller to wrap it up. Congrats on your well-deserved win.
03/26/17
I enjoyed your use of days gone by turning a young women's blunder into joy.