The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 822 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Well, that title had me reading before I started the first paragraph. Loved it! This was well written, and I believe it fit the topic well. Great job with the descriptions of emotion.
I loved this story. Every detail was just right.
Your deft word choices make this storypop, and the metaphor from which the MC learns her leson is clear, yet not overdone. I also love how her husband's actions speak volumes of love.
Congratulations, Jan! I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I'm glad to see it did well.
11/10/16
Congratulations Jan on your well deserved win!
11/10/16
Jan, Congratulations on your well-deserved win.

The title peeked ny interest. I was not dissappointed. Your descriptions of the irritations of the offending party had me cheering for the MC until the end of the story.

The ending was brilliant.
11/12/16
Congratulations. Jan, on winning 3rd place. It is true that the accumulation of little things does more to destroy a marriage than the big things. I'm glad this couple didn't let things get too out of hand.
11/15/16
Perfection.
11/15/16
oops I left off the part about my minds eye reflecting the delight in their eyes.
01/02/17
Clearly, they are early in marriage. Still young but growing in wisdom. Great story, left me smiling :-)