The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 821 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/16
I'm sure I won't be the only one who reads your story with tears in her eyes. This was very touching and well-written.
You effectively capture years of family dynamics in the descriptions and dialogue in this tender story, as well as imparting an excellent message.
10/21/16
I really liked this. It conveyed so much by using this obscure word, and you really did justice to the topic!
Well done!
A story well-told, beginning to end.
10/27/16
Congratulations, Zach, on your 2nd place win in the EC awards!

I was so happy to see you writing again. The lines that struck me were: "You're afraid you're not good enough. He just wants you close."
10/27/16
A great story and good to see you back. Congratulations on your placing.
10/28/16
Congratulations on your 2nd place EC for this moving story so well told. And I learnt a new word.
11/01/16
Zach, Congratulations on your 2nd place EC award.

Your stories are compelling to read. It reminded me that God does want us close.

This was a moving story that brought tears to my eyes.
A great portrayal of God the Father, and the struggle for many to believe we are accepted in our beloved. Congrats on your story and win.
12/05/16
You wrote a stunning story that tugged upon my heart. Thank you and congratulations.