The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1292 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/25/15
This kept getting worse and worse (the story rather than the poem; which was very cleverly constructed) so it touched my sadistic streak. Yet who wants to be a mere sadistic instead of being treated like a real person????
07/26/15
I am so glad you acquainted me with this type of poem. It was very cleverly done and the souvenir so unexpected.
07/27/15
I loved this!!!!! The craftsmanship is impressive and the series of unfortunate events proves how closely related tragedy and comedy are;) This is a winner:)
07/30/15
And I'm jumping on the bandwagon coz I loved it too. It's very cleverly written and also entertaining. Congratulations on your EC placing. Well deserved.
07/30/15
Quel Desastre?
Don't you mean Quel Successo - if my primitive Spanish could stretch that far?
Thanks for sharing your poetic knowledge and skill, and congrats on your EC.
07/31/15
Congratulations on your fourth place EC award, Beth!
I knew this well crafted poem was a winner.
07/31/15
I enjoyed reading this poem even more the second time to appreciate your creativity and humor. You did a great job with such a challenging poetic form. Congratulations!
07/31/15
Congratulations Beth! You are quite a powerful writer, so gifted.

God bless~