The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 929 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/26/14
Awww. This touched my heart.
Beautifully written.

God bless~
07/29/14
So sad and beautiful. Great imagery. A tough subject to write and you've done it in a tender way. I really enjoyed this piece.
07/31/14
Wow! Francy, this was so moving. Beautifully written. I love it. Congratulations and God bless.
07/31/14
I love the way you kept us guessing about just what the problem with your MC was. I never expected the emotional ending. Great writing. Congratulations!
Congratulations on your EC placement for an excellent story. I love how you let the reader read between the lines.
08/01/14
This story nailed the topic and certainly stirred the heart of this reader. Congrats on your well deserved EC placement.
Exquisite - and understandable. You held my interest wonderfully, Francy . . .

Congratulations!
08/04/14
What a wonderful, heart-tugging story. It flows so well and completely drew me in. Well done.
A very realistic look into the mind of a suffering soul.
Your story skills are so impressive! What a creative mind you have. Great tension in this piece and insight into the mind of a suffering mom. Congrats on your EC award for this one. Deserved!