The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 900 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/14
It's difficult to imagine such a horrific time. You've painted a somber scenario. . . BUT there is hope! The message of your final paragraph is so vital. I pray that your devotional will speak to moms and dads (and as you mention, everyone).
03/08/14
This made me oh so happy that I know the King. What a sobering reality that will be. You nailed the pain and sadness so well it brought tears to my eyes this morning. Well done.
Heartbreaking. Beautifully written . . .
03/09/14
I just read on facebook a word from a mother who lost her child six years ago, and she said the pain has not lessened over time. She sat weeping on the anniversary of that horrible day.

As a barren woman, the pain of never having children is great, but I couldn't imagine having them and then losing them. You have painted a good picture of that loss, yet a solution to prevent it from happening.

Praise God, there is always hope! Blessings, Vonnie
03/11/14
Well written.

God is a God of life and how wonderful that we believe!

God bless~
03/11/14
Haunting and somber, couldn't wait for the good news and then, the last paragraph , the joy of Jesus! Entertaining! Blessings!