The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 970 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh, this is too funny!

I like the hints as to Mr. Pulsatorium's true identity:

"devoured many pages"
"holey evidence"
"digesting those words"

02/08/14
This was so cute, clever and entertaining! Great job!
Was that a bit of a play on words, with the MC talking about how humans turn? Reminded me of a quote that says something about a worm turning when trod upon. Enjoyed your story very much.
02/09/14
Loved this:

"Humans are an odd bunch. On offer is a future in Paradise, yet they choose to seek ghosts from the past."

Amen.
02/10/14
Very clever and amusing, and a great way of approaching this topic. Well written.
02/10/14
Amusing and enjoyable. Very, very clever story writing. Thanks!
02/10/14
Very clever and great fun! I also thought that "Humans are an odd bunch. On offer is a future in Paradise, yet they choose to seek ghosts from the past" was excellent, and very true.
02/13/14
Being a little slower than most :-), I had to read this twice before realizing how clever, and creative this was.

Congratulations on being one of the winners!
02/13/14
Congratulations Danielle on your EC win! This creative piece certainly deserved the win!!
02/13/14
Danielle,

I just had the good fortune to read this entry today as I was very busy and didn't have the chance until now! And, all I can say is, "This was masterful! I loved it!"
Wow! Just so good!

Congratulations!

God bless~
This is brilliant. You have such a delightful subtleties of humor. I'm also super happy that I'm not the only one to use a unique POV. I'm in good company. Your creative take on the topic was a delight. Congratulations on your EC... And Happy Dance!