The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 775 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/11/14
The autumn years of my life --beautiful poem, reflective, and one of which anyone during any decade of life can relate to.

Beautiful.

God bless~
01/13/14
The theme of this poem makes a person think. "What more could we ask for?"

This seems more prose than poetry, but that's okay. I would have preferred the last stanza to follow the style of the others.

This poem invites the reader to read it again - to let the words sink in.
01/15/14
So true how the progression of time and years changes our perspective of the length of a day—the importance of a day! This poem begs reflection and contemplation from the reader and urges that we make the most of all of the time and days allotted to us. Well done.

Congratulations on ranking 30 overall!