The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 766 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/11/14
I truly enjoyed this reflective piece that brought forward an important message about Jesus, while offering descriptive internal thoughts as the MC walked through the cemetary.

Well done...

God bless~
01/12/14
I like the expression 'shoes of the mind.' I have them too. I find cemetery's fascinating places, where like Laura I wander around trying to fit the pieces of a persons life together. I think this is a creative use of the topic and it held my attention right through to the aptly named cemetery. Great job.
01/15/14
I love how words on tombstones can give life to a person long dead and I too find them fascinating. Loved the powerful message of being able to be safe in Jesus’ arms in this life, as well as in death! Captivating story that you wrapped around the topic! Great job!
Congratulations on ranking 19th overall!