The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1184 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I truly loved it and can think of so many other biblical characters it applies to, as well as many present day people. Really well written and a treat to read!
02/02/12
This is a wonderful submission! LOVE it! The way you 'teach' through it, not preach, TEACH; is absolutely delightful!

I'm thinking that this entry will place and place high. GOOD JOB!
This is a wonderful devotion. You did a great job of writing on topic. I needed this message right now. God and (you) have perfect timing.
02/03/12
Wonderful and so thought provoking. I loved this entire entry. Well written, and well told. The message was bold, yet gentle as rain. Great job.
God Bless~
Excellent article. Great message.
02/07/12
What nuggets of divine truth you pulled from this passage! What an encouragement to all who are "waiting" to be used of God, not realizing they are being prepared for future assignments.

(I can absolutely see why you thought we were on the same page.)

Thank you for sharing these meaningful thoughts. Such a blessing!
Awesome! The message was great, but the delivery makes it stand out from the usual devotion.
02/09/12
I love this devotional. Great work! Congrats on your EC!
02/09/12
Nice! :)

Ditto that about a thousand times!