The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1414 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
My sister would absolutely love this - she is a cat person, too. God bless you.
Your esssay has the reader hooked right up to teh place where you reveal that the main character is actually your beloved fat cat.
I really enjoyed reading and reflected on how different the personalities of cats.
My cat won't even go near a stranger, and maintains a haughty distance when my visitors arrive.

A dozen different people actually feeding your kitty -no wonder he was putting on weight.
A very enjoyable read.
09/23/11
The cat in this story must be related to Garfield! LOL He sure loved to eat! Such a charming, well written story – I didn’t suspect it was a cat in the beginning! What a fun read!!
09/24/11
Great story. You had me heading the wrong way, right up to your twist at the end. Great story - great telling.
09/24/11
Wow, this was a real puzzler until I learned it was a cat. What a sense of humor you have! Well done.
09/26/11
Ha, ha, didn't see it coming. Very enjoyable, engaging and on topic. Good job.
09/29/11
Author's note: Our "Miss Kittypants" (Tabby) is the one who waddles down the street and makes the precise turn into the driveway. I guess she doesn't like to walk on the grass (although there is no sign prohibiting her). :0)
09/29/11
Winning isn't always a Cat..walk, so Congratulations!
10/02/11
Congrats on your success this week. I like this entry very much. I watch a lot of animal shows because I love to see the various personalites of the cats and dogs. Your cat has character and plenty of smarts. Enjoyed this a bunch.