The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1692 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Simply incredible. I was glued to your writing from the first sentance, especially as it dawned on me what you were writing of as I read on. First I thought it was a suicide; then I knew and my whole heart sunk. Fantastic message. People need to read this article--even outside this forum. Very well written! Praise Jesus that I am free to worship Him in the open and not in the dark as so many have to. Thank you for blessing all of us with this reminder.
06/10/11
Wow! My heart is still pounding! I feel like I was there, a witness to it all, no, experiencing it myself. This was very well written. I like writing that provokes, and yours really made me think! Great job!
06/11/11
Excellent drama and pacing. I was enthralled.
Wow and again I say Wow. Prayer and having the right outlook outlook would definitely make it easier, but it still scares me. You did an outstanding job at making me feel like I was there. This is going to be in the top of the rankings for sure.
06/13/11
Very challenging - we may have to be making these sort of decisions sooner than we expect.
Meaningful writing of a master craftslady. Well done!
06/15/11
great story and you kept the tension well...
reminds me of something from the Killing Fields I could see it happening
06/16/11
Woot! I'm so glad this placed!